Friday, January 30, 2009

Tidbit 4 RSS

This RSS is the most amazing Thing I have experienced so far, it has also answered a lot of questions for me. I've always wondered how this was done. I know I am just on the surface of what you can do with this, and I want to learn more

I am excited about the experience I am having with this RSS Thing until I just can't seem to get any further. But because of time constraints I am not actually learning all that I am doing. I need to spend more time to really learn what I am doing.

I really like all the new things I am experiencing, it has open a whole new world for me on the Internet. I know this is where I will be spending a lot of my time. It is so much to learn just in this part of the 23 Things alone. I beleive I will be on this part of the assignment for about 4 of 5 days or more.

No comments:

Post a Comment